23. Wegen TF 140
...thinner triangular pick shape and size, grippy with or without holes
22. Herco Flex .75 mm Guitar Pick
21. Gravity Picks Tripp Standard guitar picks
Beveled edged, also good for precision
20. Jim Dunlop Nylon Max Grip
Perfect pick for speed pickers and hard strummers. Great for extreme precision, with a molded gripping surface
....love these pics.
19. Planet Waves Black Ice
oversized for better handling and precise picking.
18. Pickboy Pos-a-Grip Cellulose
...an interesting plectrum.
The holes both provide grip and keep moisture from collecting on the surface.
17. Gravity Picks Classic Guitar Picks
Handmade, bringing a custom feel to every playing situation.
16 .D’Addario Accessories Pearl Celluloid
Best for pop and rock musicians; jazz musicians will want picks with a sharper tip.
15. ChromaCast CC Sampler Guitar Picks
A very cool 12 pack that includes half a dozen “DuraPicks” (for plucky, bright sound) and six celluloid picks (for warmer, fuller sound.)
14. Dunlop Tortex Standard 1.0mm Blue Guitar Picks
A grippy matte surface for improved hold
13. Original Dragon's Heart guitar picks
Breathe some fire into your playing
...a bit pricey but a game-changing design
12. Fender 351 Shape Wavelength
A grippy take on a classic guitar pick
11. ChickenPicks Badazz III
The best plectrum for sheer versatility
10. Graph Tech TUSQ Guitar Picks
Pull out more tones out of your guitar with these versatile plectrums
You’ve probably heard of TUSQ - it’s the man-made ivory substitute that’s used in a lot of nuts and bridges. Graph Tech has also crafted picks out of the material...
9. Dunlop Tortex Flow
A familiar tone with modified geometry for faster playing styles