Tony S

FW - take 2!!

Hi.  I'm Tony S from the Texas Gulf Coast, and this is my second time thru the FW Course.   I really got a lot out of this course the first time thru, and this time I hope to improve on my knowledge a little more.

• Like 2

Hi @Tony S,

Great to have you return to FW.
We have a pretty big group of sophomores by now 😊

Out of curiosity about how many are new to the course and how many are returnees (and to boost my TAC Wizard wannabe volubility status) I greet everyone who present themselves in this forum and show the two counts so far:
Newbies: 95
Oldies: 22

• Like 1

My second time through, too ......  I am finding that some info stuck like glue while some other stuff got a bit fuzzy - so GREAT to review and, where necessary, relearn.  Happily, I'm also finding that I have new questions that I wouldn't have even thought of last time around!

On 11/6/2017 at 3:28 PM, Tony S said:

Hi.  I'm Tony S from the Texas Gulf Coast, and this is my second time thru the FW Course.   I really got a lot out of this course the first time thru, and this time I hope to improve on my knowledge a little more.

@Tony S I'm in for a 2nd round.  First time around was so eye opening at every turn and hope to sharpen what I think I learned last time!

• Like 1

Just now, Kate H said:

@Tony S I'm in for a 2nd round.  First time around was so eye opening at every turn and hope to sharpen what I think I learned last time!

My 1st time, and I know that next week is going to start pushing me past my knowledge zones. This week the CAGED was new, and  challenging.  The light bulb moments were in the minor matrix and the relative keys.

Hi from the East Coast. Weird little fact: I have a musician friend (great guitarist) named Tony Spada. He has some CD's out with a group called "Holding Pattern." That's why your name caught my attention.