Jump to content
Yolande

Hello Wizards!

Recommended Posts

I'm Yolande from PEI Canada.  I have been playing for about 4 years and know enough to know that I have so much to learn!!  I've joined FBW so I can find my way around the fretboard which will hopefully help with scales and improv.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Yolande! I have been playing around with the guitar off and on since I was 12, lol, and I still have a lot to learn besides a few chords and how to strum a guitar. I believe we found a great place to start here at TAC and the FBW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rae  Guitar is such a great hobby and it helps these Canadian winters go by faster!  lol.  I've really been enjoying my time in TAC.  The lessons and the community are both amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, John L said:

Hi Yolande. There was a guy from PEI they used to call "Potato."

@John L   LOL!!  I am married to a huge Stompin Tom fan. I can't say  that I enjoy his music but my husband loves playing it and is quite good at it. Thanks  for saying hello and welcome to fretboard wizard! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Yolande!  I am another Canuck from the the other side of the country, Alberta.  I see you must love dogs as well as guitar:)  I share my life with 3, 2 Sibes and an Entlebucher [I'll let you look that one up].

Welcome to this journey many seem to have undertaken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2018 at 9:16 PM, Keith L said:

Hello Yolande!  I am another Canuck from the the other side of the country, Alberta.  I see you must love dogs as well as guitar:)  I share my life with 3, 2 Sibes and an Entlebucher [I'll let you look that one up].

Welcome to this journey many seem to have undertaken.

Hi @Keith L   Yes, my boxer is my baby.  I wish I had a second one but then I would likely be without husband!  LOL . Thanks for saying hello.  Great to hear from Canadians.  We were in Alberta about 5.5 years ago.  It's so beautiful in the rockies.  I'd definitely go again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Anthony T said:

HI Yolande,

Glad you're here. I don't suppose you could send some of your weather down here to AZ; 84 last week.

Hi @Anthony T   Give me some of yours and I'll gladly give you mine along with the snow and ice!  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Yolande said:

Yes, my boxer is my baby.  I wish I had a second one but then I would likely be without husband!  LOL .

 

On 2/6/2018 at 8:12 PM, Yolande said:

I am married to a huge Stompin Tom fan.

A second boxer may prove less trouble and much quieter than a Stompin' Tom fanxD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2018 at 4:47 PM, Yolande said:

I'm Yolande from PEI Canada.  I have been playing for about 4 years and know enough to know that I have so much to learn!!  I've joined FBW so I can find my way around the fretboard which will hopefully help with scales and improv.  

Ah!  Glad to see another Canuck.  I'm from New Westminster, BC (greater Vancouver).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×